Tool 3: Shared Stories
Encouraging excellence: shared stories
Collecting stories of progress and success is important to the pursuit of excellence. Understanding how other organisations achieve more than ‘just compliance’ can support your organisation to do the same. This tool encourages you to connect with others and learn about the work being done in being child safe using the Excellence Framework for Child Safe Organisations.
Download Tool #3: Shared Stories
Join the community of practice
Join the Queensland Child Safety and Wellbeing Community of Practice, an Industry-led gathering to further the implementation of the National Principles for Child Safe Organisations.
The Community of Practice meets quarterly. Check out the details for the next Community of Practice and reach out to the relevant host organisation to become involved.
How to use Tools for Excellence Framework for Child Safe Organisations
The tools supporting the Excellence Framework provide your organisation with a practical way to start the conversation today.
- Use the question-sets from the tools to guide board and staff meetings
- Use the tools to facilitate group workshops across every department of your organisation
- Create internal communications around your pursuit of excellence
- Reflect on the areas your organisation has more activity and the areas with least activity
- Review your strategies for action regularly in your pursuit of excellence
This forms part of a the Excellence Framework for Child Safe Organisations and is accompanied by: