Position Vacant: Project Support Officer
Projects Support Officer (Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander NDIS Business Development Seminars)
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders (including community service Industry organisations and Government) to support project success.
- Support Senior Project Lead in facilitation of meetings and workshops with stakeholders to progress towards project goals.
- Support Senior Project lead in actively seeking out stakeholder feedback and advice to support project success.
- Undertake work on key projects including working with project partners of the design and delivery of the business development seminars.
- Produce project deliverables – such as reports, communications materials and seminars.
- Coordinate calendars, workplans and arrange workshops and events.
- Manage all work in accordance with relevant legislation and organisational policies.
- Pursue best practice in all key processes/activities.
- Support organisational learning and use this to inform/improve day to day practice.
- Promote a positive organisational culture that is consistent with the organisation’s values.
- Promote and support a culture of safety in the workplace and ensure that the workplace is free of bullying and harassment, or any form of discrimination.
- Support workforce initiatives that promote equity and diversity, learning and development, and that encourage supportive relationships amongst staff and volunteers.
FOR THE FULL POSITION DESCRIPTION, CLICK THE DOWNLOAD BUTTON
To apply prepare a cover letter responding to the selection criteria in the Position Description below and send together with your resume to [email protected].