Heather Watson is a highly experienced Lawyer and non-executive Board Director and has achieved a considerable career working across the non-profit sector.
Her current Board and advisory roles include:
- Chair Uniting NSW ACT
- Director Uniting Victoria and Tasmania
- Director Australian Regional and Remote Community Services
- Director National Affordable Housing Consortium
- Director Queensland Rail
- Board Member Children’s Health Queensland Hospital and Health Service
- Chair Epic Good Foundation
- Advisory Council Member Queensland Family and Child Commission
- Advisory Board Member Australian Charities and Not for Profits Commission
Heather has more than 30 years legal experience, recently in not-for-profit governance and charity law and has sheer dedication to the Community Services Industry bringing experience from working in the areas of health, aged care, affordable housing, Indigenous communities, and philanthropy.